WHAT CAUSES LIP LINES?More Gentle Lifts Placement Locations!
- Smokers lines, lipstick lines, vertical lines call them
what you will; we don't like them.
- Smoking, drinking through a straw and general facial
expression can lead to horizontal and vertical lip lines.
- Until now the only option was to cut the traditional
Frownies Facial paper Patches to fit the upper or lower
lip area and of course you can opt for injections.
- Frownies the alternative to fillers, and
chemical injectable products, developed Gentle Lifts
to fit comfortably around the lip area.
Gentle Lifts, Immune Shield, and pH Balancing Complexion Wash
form a dynamic combination for younger healthier looking lips!
HOW TO APPLY TREATMENT
- CLEANSE lips with pH Balancing Complexion Wash.
- PEEL the paper back from the patch.
- SMOOTH OUT and separate the lines with your fingers.
- APPLY the patch over the smoothed lines.
- REMOVE patch by slightly wetting to releases adhesive.
- TREAT area with Immune Shield after removing the patch
- STICK patch on clean smooth surface and reuse
as often as the adhesive will allow.
WHY pH BALANCING COMPLEXION WASH?
- The first step in any wrinkle system that will produce or maintain younger looking skin is clean skin.
- FROWNIES pH Balancing Complexion Wash is a natural skin cleanser that will protect the integrity of the
skins natural sun protective layer.
- Exfoliation that is done daily and gently can support wrinkle free skin, gently clearing skin pores
of environmental and cosmetic build up without breaking the protective acid mantel of the skin.
- pH Complexion Wash is gentle and powerful, and can be used on all skin types.
WHY IMMUNE SHIELD?
- Daily use of Immune Shield after removal of the patch, because of its high vitamin E content
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant and has the ability to work like topical filler absorbing into the skin,
hydrating and filling in the irregular surface area.
- If you are over 35 and not seeing signs of these lines your mother had good for you and you can keep it
that way with Gentle Lifts and Immune shield.
- The lips do not have sebaceous glands or oil producing glands so the lip robs the area around the mouth
of moisture leaving fine lines where lipstick runs and wrinkles develop.
- Using a whole form Vitamin E serum on and around the lips is a great preventive step.
Gentle Lifts will smooth and flatten the lines if they have developed.