FINE LINES-DARK CIRCLES-PUFFY EYES
Age, Stress, and a variety of other factors contribute to the deterioration of one's appearance over time. This natural deterioration is especially evident around the eyes, specifically underneath the eyes. The most common evidence of this is the development of dark circles underneath the eyes, puffy under-eye skin, and the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
While some plastic surgeons and dermatologists suggest injection therapy to combat these problems, most women prefer to use topical, over-the-counter solutions. Injection therapy can be both risky and highly expensive.
and regenerate damaged cells; preventing fine lines.
PREVENTION IS YOUR BEST ACTION
- Start before you see serious signs
- Weekly care helps reverse or prevent under eye concerns
- Continual care produces more benefit
- The weight of Eye Gels helps reshape the under eye area
and impress into the skin antioxidants
- Use concentrated vitamin E around and under the eye
HOW TO APPLY EYE GELS TO HELP DARK CIRCLES AND PUFFY EYES
- Clean skin remove all make-up and rinse well
- Apply cactus collagen gel under the eye
- Smooth the skin under the gel with the pad of your finger
- Leave on 30 minutes
- Remove and apply Immune shield Vitamin E serum
- Place gels in tray, and wet with Rose Water Hydrator
- Bag and refrigerate until next use
- Apply Immune Shield serum
THE SYSTEM TO TREAT DARK CIRCLES AND PUFFY EYES
- Immune Shield is a cutting edge skin rejuvenation treatment with bio active vitamin E from whole oats.
- Eye Gels contain; Cactus collagen, Bearberry, vitamin E, C, & B3 Hyaluronic Acids and other
- Rose Water Hydrating Spray with Hyaluronic Acid plumps and preserves the eye gel technology.
- Use Immune Shield as a base before any color cosmetics to protect and prevent damage.
DARK CIRCLES & PUFFY EYE TREATMENT SPECIAL OFFER
Immune Shield 8 mL Roller $7.00 Eye Gels 3 Pairs $29.95 Rosewater Hydrating Spray 2 oz Bottle $11.95 Total List Price $48.90 Special (8 to 16 week supply) Price $43.95
While it is possible to alter your lifestyle to counteract these developments the truth is there are many other reasons why these conditions develop. If you have a family history of dark circles and puffy under eyes or are having congestion problems, you can develop dark circles, puffy eyes as a result. You can also develop these common skin conditions as a result of prolonged exposure to the sun or smoking and excessively drinking alcohol.