Puffy Under Eyes and Dark Circles- Solution
FINE LINES-DARK CIRCLES AND PUFFY UNDER EYES
Age, Stress, and a variety of other factors contribute to the deterioration of one's appearance over time. This natural deterioration is especially evident around the eyes, specifically underneath the eyes. The most common evidence of this is the development of dark circles underneath the eyes, puffy under-eye skin, and the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
While some plastic surgeons and dermatologists suggest injection therapy to combat these problems, most women prefer to use topical, over-the-counter solutions as a way to reduce puffiness under eyes. Injection therapy can be both risky and highly expensive.
Research shows that antioxidants help protect, renew
and regenerate damaged cells; preventing fine lines and can reduce puffiness under eyes.
PREVENTION IS YOUR BEST ACTION
- Start before you see serious signs
- Weekly care helps reverse or prevent under eye concerns
- Continual care produces more benefit
- The weight of Eye Gels helps reshape the under eye area and impress antioxidants on to the skin
- Use concentrated Immune Shield around and under the eye
How to Reduce Puffy Eyes
- Clean skin remove all make-up and rinse well
- Apply cactus collagen gel under the eye
- Smooth the skin under the gel with the pad of your finger
- Leave on 30 minutes
- Remove and apply Immune shield Vitamin E serum
- Place gels in tray, and wet with Rose Water Hydrator
- Bag and refrigerate until next use
- Apply Immune Shield serum
THE SYSTEM TO TREAT DARK CIRCLES AND PUFFY EYES
- Immune Shield is a cutting edge skin rejuvenation treatment with bio active vitamin E from whole oats.
- Eye Gels contain; Cactus collagen, Bearberry, vitamin E, C, & B3 Hyaluronic Acids and other beneficial ingredients.
- Rose Water Hydrating Spray with Hyaluronic Acid plumps and preserves the eye gel technology.
- Use Immune Shield as a base before any color cosmetics to protect and prevent damage.