Under Eye Gels
How to apply Eye Gels:
3 reusable sets 5-7 week supply
1. On clean skin, lightly dab Skin Serum to under eye and eye lid area with the pad of one finger.
2. Remove the Eye Gels tray from the foil packet.
3. Apply one Gel to each under eye area adjusting it to cover the corner and under the eye.
4. Gently remove the Gels from your face and place them back on the tray.
5. Re-wet the Gels in the tray with Frownies Rose Water Hydrator to extend the life.
6. Place the tray in a sealed plastic bag and put it in the refrigerator to use again.
If the Gels starts to dry and become brittle, it's because the ingredients are the patch, and they are being applied to the skin.
100% of women testing Frownies Eye Gels saw an improvement in their under eye area with just one 30-minute treatment. Eye Gels are used to reduce the appearance of fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness under the eyes. Eye Gels reduce the signs of stress.
Apply one set of Eye Gels three nights in a row, for 15-30 minute and then use them once a week after that for best results.
The combination of Frownies Under Eye Gels and Skin Serum help improve the appearance of the skin.
Frownies Eye Gels can be worn as a relaxing refresher to reduce the signs of stress. Keep Gels moist with Frownies Rose Water and store in the refrigerator between uses.
Aloe Vera, Natural moisturizing Glycerin, Cactus collagen, Sodium Alginate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aqua.