Skip to product information
1 of 4

Body Lotion with Essential Oils

Body Lotion with Essential Oils

MADE IN THE USA

"LOVE IT!!"

"I love this lotion...I use it morning and night. Great ingredients and I do notice a difference in my skin. I usually put a little of the serum on first and then put this on over it and my skin stays hydrated all day!!" —Lindsay Kearns

 4 oz

Directions

Apply twice daily to soften and hydrate arms, legs and body. Keeping skin hydrated helps preserve younger looking skin. 100% organic oils reduce itching and promote elasticity while building the skin barrier.

Details

You may be wasting your money if you are only focusing on the skin on your face. According to a Skinstore report, Americans spend over $300 on skincare products each year. We all want to put our best face forward, but the skin on your face only makes up about 9% of the total surface area of your skin. You may be wasting time and money, or even worse - putting your health at risk - if you are neglecting the other 91% of the skin on your body! .....read more

Ingredients

Aloe, Safflower Seed Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Meadowfoam Seed, Oil, Oat oil, Sodium Steryl Lactylate, Aspen Bark Extract, Glycerin USP Kosher, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Rosewood oil, Vitamin E, Ylang Ylang, Tangerine Peel Oil, Lavender Flower Oil, Pelargonium Geranium, All essential oils are steam distilled!

Only pure and natural ingredients go into every product!

FAQ

Q: How often can I apply Frownies Body Lotion?
A: As often as you like. If your skin is very dry you can apply several times a day. The ingredients are all natural and beneficial to your skin.

Guarantee

We are so confident you will see results with continuous use of Frownies wrinkle patches and skin care products, that we will refund the purchase price (excluding shipping and handling paid by B&P Company Inc) if your not happy with the benifits. 

Simply return your product within 30 days of purchase. All returns must be in their original package, and accompanied by the original invoice from Frownies.

You may call customer service at 800-648-6891 with any questions. Our business hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm EST Monday through Thursday and 8:00 am  to 12:00 pm Fridays EST

Please address all returns to:

Frownies Guarantee
ATTN: Customer Service 
97 Compark Road
Centerville, OH 45459

 

View full details

Customer Reviews

Based on 20 reviews
95%
(19)
5%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
K
Kathleen
Great body lotion

I love this moisturizer and the essential oils give me an emotional lift.

Hi Kat, thank you so much for your review! We're so glad you're loving the moisturizer and all the wonderful benefits of its ingredients. If you haven't yet, please join us on www.instagram.com/frownies or www.facebook.com/groups/frownies. Thanks again! - Frownies Customer Care

H
Heather G
LOVELY!

This lotion is absolutely PERFECT for summer! Smell is wonderful and it absorbs quickly...NOT GREASY! My only complaint is that it doesn't come in a larger size...I go thru this lotion quickly when used daily! Keep the great products coming FROWNIES! XO

Thanks for the review, Heather! We're happy you're enjoying the product so much! We look forward to offering more options in the future. If you haven't yet, please feel free to join our communities on www.instagram.com/frownies or www.facebook.com/groups/frownies to stay in touch. We appreciate you!! - Frownies Customer Care

R
Raven
Love this!!

I have never been a lotion gal and have more favored body oils. Lotion always made me feel filmy and greasy. This lotion is perfect! Smells incredible, absorbs quickly and leave no film! I feel like my skin can breath and is nourished with the perfect and not overpowering scent.

C
Cheryl Nifong
Simply the best

I added this to my last order to try and simply love this body lotion. It’s hydrating but doesn’t feel sticky. It has a great texture, blends into skin nicely and smells amazing. Perfect blend of essential oils. Works really well to heal and soothe eczema patches on skin, especially if paired with the serum. I use the serum and this lotion together on my hands every night before bed.

K
Kelly McElroy
Great lotion

I love that the lotion has zinc oxide in it. Helps with being in the sun for a part of the day during recess with my students.